We are thrilled to announce Round 3 of the Innovation Accelerator Program!
Request for Problems are now open for the third Innovation Accelerator Program at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health.
We seek applicants who believe their ideas can make meaningful and measurable change by:
Advancing value-based care models
Designing consumer-focused health care experiences to reduce friction and drive higher levels of engagement
- Making Penn Medicine LGH the preferred place for employees by leveraging data and eliminating the burden of health care administration
How to Apply
Individuals and teams can apply by submitting this form.
Applications must be submitted by 5 p.m. on Friday, October 21, 2022.
- Need inspiration? Learn about past winners or watch our 2022 Pitch Day to see examples of strong applications.
- Need help with your application? Request a problem framing workshop with us to help you better define your problem space.
Need additional information about the program? Register for one of our virtual information sessions:
Wednesday September 14, 2022
Wednesday September 28, 2022
Winners will be selected, in part, according to the following criteria:
- Alignment with the Center’s mission and goals
- A committed Champion with capacity to push work forward
- Team willingness to rapidly explore multiple opportunities
- Potential impact if proven effective and deployed at LGH
- Potential to replicate and/or scale in other settings
What Teams Receive
The Innovation Accelerator Program is designed to support staff from across LG Health in their efforts to develop, test, and implement new approaches to improve health care delivery and patient outcomes. Teams accepted to participate in phase one of the program receive:
Teams attend a series of workshops to learn high-impact methods for rapidly validating solutions
Dedicated time with Innovation advisors
Teams have access to up to $10,000 to test and develop their concepts
Recognition and additional support
At the end of Phase 1, teams present their work to health system leadership for the opportunity to receive additional investment
Key Dates and Deadlines
- September 6, 2022 – Application period opens
- September 14, 2022 – Program information session
- September 28, 2022 – Program information session
- October 21, 2022 – Application deadline (5 p.m.)
- November 2022 – Interviews with selected teams
- December 2022 – Winners announced
- January 2023 – Program kick-off